Two Palms Photo Gallery
Click on an image to enlarge it.
Heaven in Florida7052 County RD C-30A, Port st. Joe, FL, 32456, United States (307869)
Date of Stay: December 14, 2013
- Helpful votes:4/4.
- Dave Wallace said…
- We recently stayed in the Two Palms and were amazed at how great the home was. Peter and Lydia have really decorated and maintained this home well. Amenities were provided that were not listed. Big bonus!
- View of the ocean is unobstructed. No wait reverse that last sentence. There were things “restricting” the view at times, Bald Eagles, Storks, Herons, Pelicans many other fowl to recall and of course the daily pods of Dolphins. These “restrictions” were not listed by the owners but we endured them (LOL). Did I mention the weather? It was Fantabulous. Is that a word? Oh well spell check took it. Everything about this home, not a house or rental, was awesome. It exceeded our expectations in every way. Read the full review…
A bit of paradise!7052 County RD C-30A, Port st. Joe, FL, 32456, United States (307869)
Date of Stay: August 24, 2013
- Jamison, Robert and Angela said…
- If you want a place to relax, enjoy nature and catch crabs galore – TWO PALMS IS YOUR PLACE!
- We literally threw a net in and pulled out a crab! LOL No bait needed! We had never went ‘crabbing’. This made it easy and fun! Each morning we woke each morning to the view of the ocean, drank our cup of coffee out on the deck watching the birds fetch their breakfast. We could have just hung out on the beautiful Deck all day and watch the Gorgeous view of the Gulf of Mexico and Beach 50 feet away ! Read the full review…